Documentation on setting up Brightdayler
Setting up the application
- Download the application from our site
- Run the program to install the software on your PC.
- Copy the contents of the runtime folder (default C:\Program Files\PHD\Brightdayler\runtime\) to your working
directory (ftp them to your web server if you are installing brightdayler on your web site).
- Set the working directory as a DOT.NET application (see FindInSite documentation
for setting up on IIS or here for help using Cassini if you want to run on XP Home)
- Set up the SQL database application.
- Run the relevant table creation script.
- Enter information in the tables
- Wait for data to accumulate