ASP Built-In Objects :
Points to note
- Calls to the
Request Object without specifying
a method return the first matching value found after seaching the
collections in the following order
- ClientCertificate (not supported)
- The Cookie Domain property is set by Dynamic-CD
to the same value as the Realm parameter set by Dynamic-CD-Wizard.
This keeps cookies generated by different Dynamic-CDs separate. If you try to set the
value of a Cookie Domain, it is ignored.
- Cookie properties such as Path
and Secure are accepted
but have no effect.
See the discussion on cookies.
- Transaction processing is not currently supported
External objects - such as the
- should be used with care: you will be accessing and perhaps
writing to the user's hard disk.
Note also that vanilla Windows 95 does not seem to support the
Check all platforms before assuming that a given object is supported.
- Dynamic-CD's ASP runs in the environment of your user's computer rather
the standard environment of an Internet Server.
Read our discussion
of environments which we have tested and the current
limitations of Dynamic-CD's ASP.