findinsite-cd - Free Download
Get the latest free development kit now.
I agree to the terms of the Free licence.
||Includes FindinSite-CD-Wizard set up tool
Use the Direct Download Link.
Try out web site search software:
Java servlet-based: FindinSite-JS.
ASP.NET application: FindinSite-MS.
By downloading the free development kit,
you are agreeing to the Free licence.
With the Free licence you can put FindinSite-CD on an unlimited number of
CDs and web sites.
The Free licence only lets FindinSite-CD display the first 60 pages
in a search database.
Purchasing a FindinSite-CD licence will release these limits for the
number of CDs and web sites as defined in the licence.
You can upgrade from an earlier version simply by installing the latest version
over your existing directories. Make a note of your licence id.
If viewing this file on your local computer, this link
lists your installed versions, while this link
lists the latest version
available from PHD.
- Download fiscdkit.exe.
- Simply run fiscdkit.exe and follow the instructions - you will probably need Administrator privileges
- Check you can view the documentation by selecting "Start+All Programs+FindinSite-CD+FindinSite-CD documentation".
- Click on the "Example searches" link to see FindinSite-CD running. Check it works.
- Check you can run FindinSite-CD-Wizard by selecting the "Start+All Programs+FindinSite-CD+FindinSite-CD-Wizard" short-cut.
- Now follow the Getting started instructions.
PHD Computer Consultants Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the
suitability of the software, either express or implied,
including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and
fitness for a particular purpose.
PHD Computer Consultants Ltd shall not be liable for any damages suffered by a user
as a result of using, modifying or distributing the software or its derivatives.
This documentation and the FindinSite-CD software is protected by anti-virus software.