To get started with your app, get in touch with PHDCC who will ask for basic information
about your conference and set up your organiser console.
It's free to get started with your conference app. IN DEVELOPMENT.
- Free: up to 5 live events in one live conference - using conferences app - Free
- Organiser: up to 50 live events in three conferences - using conferences app - £250 per year
- Impresario: unlimited events and conferences - using conferences app - £500 per year
- Pro: unlimited events and conferences in a custom app with your own branding - £1000 per year *
* A standard custom app will usually be made available within a week;
ask us if you need extra features, and we'll tell you how they will take
- Use the Conferences app system to provide information about your conference or events.
- All provided conference information is made publicly available, ie anyone old enough* can install and use the conferences app or any custom app.
- Submitted feedback by app users is passed to the conference organisers - who must have agreed to keep that data confidential.
- Apart from this, no personal information is stored by PHDCC for each app user - see our policy.
- The conferences data server and organiser console is hosted in UK.
- Provided conference information and messages must be suitable for ages 13 or over.
- PHDCC reserves the right to refuse any conference or organiser that is deemed unsuitable for any reason.
PHDCC will remove any objectionable content promptly - please report any concerns.
- PHDCC does not run any listed conference and is not liable in any way for the actions of the conference organisers, attendees or similar.
* The app age rating and app store policies determine who can install the app.
As there is "user-generated content" by organisers, we set up the app with a minimum age of 12 or 13 depending on the country.